The Bridesmaids and *ahem* BridesMEN

Alexandra Bretz-Maid of Honor/Sister
My little Buttmunch. (childhood nickname) ;)















My sister, the only one I have. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I am more than proud of her, for all her accomplishments. She makes me laugh, she drives me CRAZY but unlike our younger brother, she never makes me worry. She plays mean spoons and tells me "I am a *disaster* in the kitchen"...well cooking next to her, she's right. She is extremely dedicated to her passion with animals and trains with Shamu! She is beyond her years and I am lucky to call her my Maid of Honor but most of all MY... SISTER.

Jenna Odlin-Bridesmaid/Partner in Crime















We have known each other through some of the hardest times in our lives. She is my best friend, one who has done numerous projects along with me. She has always been there for me and supported me with every single thought I have ever had, BIG or small. Together, we are a team and it's pretty amazing what we can do. I am so blessed to have her and her family in my life and I am grateful to have her stand next to me on my wedding day as I did for her. May there be many more memories even though we are soooo far away now. ;(


Keely Emery-Bridesmaid/My MacGyver.















Keely can do anything in the world, she's MacGyver...no really, she is. She is a great friend I have had forever. In fourth grade we sang HEART in tents outside, dancing and singing like we were stars. She was my best friend in elementary school,high school and became a sister who knows me more than I know myself. I am soooo blessed to have her stand next to me in our wedding and even more blessed to welcome her new baby boy Finnegan into our big, BIG world...where he will make his grand entrance as our baby ring bearer on our Big Day! I am grateful to have her and her silly daughter Zoe in our bridal party.

Lotus Hallenbeck-Bridesmaid/Childhood Friend/My SNL Partner



















Lotus and I have so many memories. I met her on the bus going to Washington D.C our 7th grade year. I stood up on my seat and looked behind me and there she was blonde curls and glasses. I asked her if she would like some candy I was handing out and she looked up at me like she thought I licked it or something. We became best friends that weekend. We used to stand up in class and say "Hey Mr.Olsen!(our science teacher) I am Hanz and You are Franz and We're gonna pump (clap) YOU UP! or walk through the school hallways singing the Mission Impossible song hiding behind trash cans, while we slipped into class...late. Lotus taught me my sense of humor and how to laugh from the gut. She will always mean so much to my life. I am blessed to have her and her two daughters stand next to me on my wedding day, as I did at her wedding.



Sara Schilling-Bridesmaid/Our Cupid



















Sara formally introduced me to Justin...THANK YOU! ;) I met Sara in LA when she auditioned for my LA show. She was incredibly talented and just filled the stage with her presence. If you know Sara, she fills the room with light, and her hugs give you strength. You are a super blessed person to know her and if you have her stand up for you in your wedding...you are super duper blessed! Sara and Justin are also good friends and that makes us GREAT FRIENDS.

Lauren Montana-Bridesmaid/My Right hand (wo)man.



















Lauren Montana...my little Lauren Montana. She is the most incredible woman I know. She is so full of strength and grace, it amazes me. She is my right hand man...she knows what I need before I even speak it. She is my number one fan and pushes me for better. Better yet, I am her number one fan and she makes me better. She is an old soul who sees the beauty in so many things we take for granted. She is an honest, true friend and I love her. I am blessed to have her stand next to me...I miss our lunches together. Together we will change the world, without any rude posters. ;)

Billy Williams-BridesMAN/My Peter Pan.















I do not know if there are words for Billy. I grew up with Billy. He is like a brother to me. He is the single most important person in my life who believes in me more than my own father and that's a whollllle lot. He knows me. His family is my family. I am grateful to say he is my friend.

Aaron Revoir-BridesMAN-High School Friend/My Navigator.















Aaron likes cake! ha! Aaron is one of my friends I met Justin through, and he gave the STAMP OF APPROVAL to my parents, to date Justin... THANK YOU! ;) Of course that went over with flying colors and my mother and father said, "Well, if Aaron says OK, then we say OK." Aaron is one of my very closest friends I've ever had. He makes me laugh like no other and he has looked after me for so many years. Everyone should be lucky enough to have a friend like Aaron to watch over you, help you find directions when you are lost, whisper on the phone to when Psycho roommates are going crazy and one who laughs on the floor while singing Miracles, Miracles when you can't get up. He is my friend and I adore him. I think almost every photo I have with him, I am kissing him on the cheek...I guess that's just how he makes me feel! You just want to KISS HIM!

Garry Purdy-BridesMAN- My change of harmony man.*



















Ohhhhhh Garry...where do we start! Garry is the most wonderful, dedicated, hardworking friends I have ever had. Garry and I have so much in common in our thoughts and life situations and our friendship has thrived because of it. He envisions what I envision, he dreams BIG with me, he believes anything is possible. Garry and Aaron are two wonderful special friends of mine, where all of us together make a great team. Everyone should have a Garry in their lives...one to sing notes you have never heard of and one to get lost with...Literally. My wedding wouldn't be complete without him at our side.
* - The infamous singer of Pinks "There you goooooo!"


Here's to my friends and family! I thank you for being a part of the most important day of my life and I am utterly grateful for all of you. Thank you for loving me for so many years...may there be many many more memories for us all...

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Truly it turned out to be awesome. Keep sharing such details here. Anyways, I also would be starting the preparations for my big day but first of all have been making the list of the most affordable wedding Venues in NYC. But finding appropriate and budget friendly locations is quite difficult. I wonder if you could help regarding it.