The Groomsmen

Jason Stiles - BEST MAN - Brother




















Jason has been a great role model to me my entire life and continues to be. Almost 5 years older than me, he was able to make the mistakes I learned from and helped me make the right decisions through life. I wanted to be like him so much that I even bought jeans two sizes too big because that's what he wore. I joke that it was about the same time his waist kept growing that I begun to come into my own. His pants looked like clown pants on me and it was obviously time for me to let go. I am proud to call him my Best Man...because he is.



Caleb Schultz - Groomsman - Cousin




















Caleb and I are very close in age, as I am only one year older and although we grew up in two different states, it wasn't very hard for us to become very close friends. After moving to Los Angeles, Caleb soon graduated from college and we moved into a mansion in the Hollywood Hills together. We made up for lost time and quickly made 25 years of memories in a couple years. His sense of humor is so unique, I put him as one of the top 4 funniest guys I know, right behind myself.




JR Falkenhagen - Groomsman - High School Friend























When I met JR, he had a flat top with a mullet. He had glasses that had a neoprene strap keeping his glasses from falling off his head. He was in a dance group called DDT, Digital Dance Team. We didn't have much in common, but once we entered high school, he lost the glasses, mullet and neoprene. Like the nerdy girl turned prom queen, he transformed into the charismatic and popular guy he is today. We have remained very close friends and I truly am blessed to have him as a part of my life.



Sean Conley - Groomsman - Los Angeles Friend



















Sean and I worked together for a short time but didn't know each other too well when we decided to become roommates. We lived together for almost three years and became great friends. We lived across the street from our favorite bar which should be named after us at this point. Sean became more like a brother to me and has taught me much about loyalty as well as how not to play basketball.




Gerrit Ritt - Groomsman - Los Angeles Friend























Gerrit and I worked together for a number of years before becoming roommates then great friends. We played baseball and basketball together for a number of years in LA and I honestly can't remember him being in a bad mood. Online poker, Sportscenter and a good local Thai delivery is enough to make him content. He's a genuine friend who I've learned to NOT take fantasy football advice from, but I'd take any other advice from him.





Mike Campbell II - Groomsman - College Roommate















I had the great honor of being Mike's Best Man at his wedding and I'm honored to be able to have him be a part of my wedding. He's always been a great friend and somehow found his way to becoming a golf pro, which comes in handy. His family has always been very generous to me and I love them for that. I had quite a bit of fun with Mike during college and sometimes at his expense, I found out he had the greatest reactions when you would hide in his closet and jump out when he didn't expect it. I felt bad a couple times.



Kadin Brooking - Groomsman - College Roommate














When I first met Kadin we first found out we were going to the same college the next year, then we found out we were dating the same girl. Our friendship grew through the next year filled with a ton of adventures. Kadin has an infectious laugh and always makes you feel funnier than you probably think you are. We are great friends and will continue to be for a long, long time.


Brynn Walker - Groomsman - College Roommate - Father of Ring Bearer





















Brynn didn't like me when we met. I didn't like him for the same reason. Because I was trying to steal his girlfriend. Once that relationship ended we quickly became great friends. Brynn has always been a loyal friend and the first college roommate to get married. I'm sure I will be asking for advice in the coming years.



Trevor Wilson - Groomsman - College Roommate
















I learned the hard way to not make a bet with Trevor when it comes to him throwing a basketball over his shoulder, outdoors when it's windy, full court length and it has to go through the hoop but can't hit the rim. Also, don't let him pick the wager. Trevor turned me on to great music that I'd never heard before and has always been a no BS, loyal friend with a great sense of humor.

No comments: